Tap into FlightView's rich historical data dating back to 2001 and discover a myriad of uses for FlightView Reports- from audits to market research to trend analysis. More specifically, review the flight histories of leased or used aircrafts for audit purposes or verify landing information to recover lost fees. Identify trends for supply chain forecasting or new market evaluations. Finally, maintain a competitive edge by tracking regional neighbors.
FlightView Reports support a wide variety of analyses and industries. We encourage you to contact us to begin a dialogue with an account manager who can help you better understand FlightView reports and determine the best solution for you.
- Support a variety of analyses to satisfy various business objectives:
- Competitive Analyses
- Available via electronic delivery for easy access and quick analyses
- Reports are generated based on flight data and its associated data, including airline data, airport data, aircraft data and aircraft owner and registration information.
- Reports may be generated for a single aircraft or an entire fleet.
- The data in each report can be customized (airport, airline, time period, etc).
- The report format can be in comma separated or tab separated text format for easy upload into Excel or other desktop applications.
- Reports can be generated one time or periodically going forward.
- Reports can be delivered via FTP or sent on a CD.
Choose a FlightView Report module to learn more:
Answer key business questions by performing valuable quantitative assessments or audits using standard historical aircraft landing reports.
Different businesses have unique challenges and questions which must be answered with different kinds of information; respond to your business' unique challenge or question with a custom historical aircraft report containing your desired subset of flight data fields.
Specify the search parameters to get exactly the data you need with FlightView's customized historical reporting.